What I want from you is empty your head.
我要的只是你清空你的腦袋
But they say be true, don't stain your bed.
但他們說純潔點吧,不要弄髒你的床
And we do what we need to be free.
我們做得只是想讓我們過得自由些
And it leans on me like a rootless tree.
所以這些事都一直依附著我,好像落葉歸不了根
What I want from us is empty our minds.
我要的只是我們能有無暇的心靈
But we fake the forests and fracture the times.
但是我們毀壞了時間也破壞了森林
We go blind when we needed to see.
當我們要看清真相時,卻又都好像瞎了一樣
And this leans on me, like a rootless...
所以這些事都一直依附著我,好像無處可歸一樣

 

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU
and all we've been through.
還有那些個我們一起經歷過的事

I said bleed it, bleed it, bleed it,
我說去死吧,去死,去死
there's nothing in you.
你根本是個屁
And did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so good
那你恨我吧,就恨死我吧,那應該很爽
that you just let me out
那就可以忘了我
let me out, let me out?
放開我,放開我
Its hell when you're around.
在你身邊就像地獄一樣
Let me out, let me out, let me out.
放我走,讓我走,放開我
Hell when you're around.
去死吧你
Let me out, let me out, let me out.
放開我,放開我

What I want from this is to learn to let go.
我從你身上的學到的東西就是放手
No, not of you
不,不是從你
of all that's been told.
是從這些個我們被告知的話語中
Killers re-invent and believe
我想殺手們總是一再被創造地
and this leans on me, like a rootless...
這些個無謂的事情都一直依附著我
就像落葉無法歸根 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    lazysilver 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()